The black belt of recreational diving, PADI Master Scuba Diver Program
Master Scuba Diver
Who should take this program?
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
Recommend to :
- Divers who want to achieve the highest recreational level in the PADI system
Diver Prerequisites :
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or a qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Certified as a PADI Rescue Diver (or a qualifying certification from another training organization)
- A minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- A minimum of 50 logged dives
Training Period : 2 DAYS
What will you learn?
NB Divers only curriculum! Share the latest information and theories related to scuba diving, activities and benefits as an NB Divers’ Master Scuba Diver, etc.
Confined Water Evaluation
NB Divers only curriculum! Check your key scuba skills as well as SMB use, safety skills, team procedures, etc.
DAY 1 Seminar #1, Confined Water Evaluation #1
DAY 2 Seminar #2, Confined Water Evaluation #2
Join the two percent club of divers all over the world!
- Sign up for the PADI Divemaster course
- Sign up for the PADI Technical Diver course
- Join the NB Divers' scuba diving tours
- Check the FAQ
- Read the NB Divers' Course and Tour Reviews
Group Lesson : ￦300,000 / Private Lesson : ￦400,000
including : lesson fee, insurance, equipment rental, certification card fee
excluding : pool admission, scuba tank rental fee